Code of conduct
We thank you for:
- Arriving on time, daily.
- Dressing correctly.
- Handing in your valuables (electronics and personal possessions).
- Removing your hoody/coat and hat.
- Speaking and acting respectfully to staff, peers and visitors.
- Moving to lessons on time.
- Behaving responsibly at break times and between lessons.
- Considering your choice of words and actions.
- Allowing teachers to teach and others to learn.
- Contributing to the positive culture in the school.
We have a range of behaviour related strategies that we rely on in school to ensure we maintain an extremely calm, positive and purposeful climate for learning.
Should a pupil not meet the expected standard of behaviour, a behaviour plan may be undertaken based around the key issues. Chaselea is a school, and as such, operates in the same way as a school.
Adaptations are made and controls are put in place to enable social learning to take place alongside academic development.