Our Key intentions
- Provide a high quality curriculum with a wide breadth of study, with routine assessment and target setting.
- Ensure early intervention if there are concerns regarding attendance, behaviour or progress.
- Provide access to a range of learning styles, resources and equipment - needs assessed.
- Regularly give access to enriching educational experiences in school, outside the school - locally and nationally.
- Keep parents/carers informed about activities through a range of structured regular home communications.
- Encourage pupils to perform to the best of their ability, and offer accredited courses where applicable.
- Guide pupils towards maximum progress and achievement in academic and social development.